Mothers Day Presents

Mothers Day Presents

Sugar Scrub

Sugar Scrub

sugar scrub

sugar scrub
Mothers Day Presents

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GOD IS GOOD

Today my oldest  longest time friend had a double mascotomy CANCER SUCKS !!! ( BUT GOD IS STRONGER !!!
But all went well and Donna is doing great , they were able to start reconstruction and put in 1/3 fill !! this means not being cut on again and  a shorter road to the "stripper boobs" as they are affecitionaly being refered to as now.
Suzie had to be at home with the babies as Lindsey is having contractions so I was unable to be there for the surgery but went to the hosiptal as soon as I could after work. It was wonderful to see her doing so well and so aleart. We talked and talked. I am so  glad I was able to visit with her all alone I am selfish like that !!LOL
I see a pink , Survivor scrapbook in our future !

No comments: